Most popular locations in Bulgaria
New Real Estate complexes have been built in different attractive places scattered along the Black Sea coast and mountain areas.
PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN BULGARIA - BUYING REAL ESTATE IN BULGARIA
Property in Bulgaria is the fastest growing asset in our country. The real estate market has gone up, especially in Sofia, Sunny Beach resort, Borovets, and Bansko. The improved economic conditions, political and social stability in Bulgaria over the last years brought to a real boom of the prices of property in Bulgaria. Other important factor for the rising property market is the huge tourism potential of Bulgaria. There are great natural attractions - high mountains, beautiful and clean Black Sea coast, preserved rural areas, minimum urbanization, thousands years of history, etc. Nowadays Bulgaria is considered as the fastest growing tourism market in Europe. This is something that foreign buyers of property in Bulgaria appreciate the most. Together with the constantly rising prices, buying property in Bulgaria is one of the best investments that one can make these days. Further Bulgaria become a NATO member in year 2004 and a full EC membership in 2007.
Now is the right time to invest in property in Bulgaria. We will organize every aspect of your trip to Bulgaria to view or purchase your property. It is very important to choose a reliable travel partner and get a hassle free trip. We have the most competitive prices for hotel accommodation, car rental and airport transfers. Thus you can concentrate on your main task, to choose the right real estate property to invest in. Our team of professionals will provide you with first class service at the most reasonable prices. We will also assist you with property management services for real estate located in Bulgaria.
Investment property destinations in Bulgaria: Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas, Veliko Tarnovo, Rousse, Shumen, Tryavna, Yambol, Arbanassi, Lovech, Kardjali, Kazanlak (Kazanluk), Stara zagora, Haskovo, Karlovo, Bankya, Gabrovo, Sandanski, Pleven, Kotel, Elhovo, Kardzhali, Vidin, Sliven, Silistra.
Property on the Black sea: Sunny beach, Balchik, Golden sands, Albena, Nessebar (Nesebar), Kavarna, Ravda, Obzor, St vlas (Vlass), Shabla, Kamchia, Sozopol, Byala, Sinemorets, Chernomorets, Tsarevo.
Properties in ski resorts: Bansko, Borovets, Pamporovo, Samokov, Velingrad, Shiroka Luka, Chepelare, Sapareva Banya, Smolyan, Rila monastery.
Varna is Bulgaria’s largest city on the Black Sea. It’s a cosmopolitan city and a nice one to stroll through; Baroque, turn of the century and contemporary architecture pleasantly blended with shady promenades and a handsome seaside garden. It is the main port for both naval and commercial shipping. It is a close neighbor to the popular coastal resorts of Golden Sands, St Constantine and Helena, and Albena. Varna is also the host city of numerous prestigious cultural events.
The city lies in the Bay of Varna, nestled in a deep valley. It is over 11 km long, while its width, including newly erected residential quarters, is nearly 9 km. The city’s structure resembles an amphitheatre as it follows the curves of the Bay of Varna. It is surrounded by gardens, vineyards and groves.
Burgas is the country’s fourth largest city, situated in the southeastern part of the country. It is the most important sea port of Bulgaria on the Black Sea. The weather here is mild and the city is an important center of industry. Even though it’s not famous as a beach resort like Nessebar it features a few beaches that we are mentioning here. Burgas serves as a starting point, its airport is where most of the flights with tourists arrive during summer.
A few of the most famous Bulgarian Beaches
• Cacao Beach, located in Sunny Beach, is an 8 km long by 50 meters wide beautiful beach. The sands are fine and you’ll find several sand dunes. The waters are clear and clean and the bottom slopes gently as you walk or swim into the sea. This beach offers many amenities for water sports lovers like water skis and parachutes; surfing, sailing, scooters and paddle boating; and may land sports like volley ball and sports tournaments. The beach has all kind of eateries like cafes, bars and restaurants.
• Golden Sands called Zlatni Pyasatci Beach is a popular resort located about 17 km from Bulgaria’s largest city on the Black Sea, Varna. This resort is called “The Pearl of the Bulgarian Black Sea” for it mineral springs. The name says it all regarding the sands of this beach that are fine and golden. It is perfect for great family vacations. This beach is considered one of the Best Black Sea Beaches.
• Albena Beach is a500 meters wide with pure white sands. This beach is great for sunbathing. During summers it can be very hot, so please, take care of your skin and do not over expose yourself to the sun. You’ll find many sports facilities like water skiing, boat driving, banana riding, parasailing, yachting, surfing, jets, underwater fishing and beach volleyball. This beach is calm and green and perfect for relaxed vacations.
• Dyuni Beach is located near Sozopol and the city of Burgas. It is a sheltered bay ideal for many water sports. The 5 km long by 100 meters wide beach is covered with golden sands and surrounded by vegetation.
Its shallow waters are ideal for small children. It is a naturally sheltered bay protected from strong winds making it great for water sports of all kinds.
• Primorsko Beach is a 10 km sandy beach. It is one of the longest beaches of Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast. The area is preferred by young Bulgarians that come for holidays staying at homes, student dorms and inexpensive hostels. It features golden sands and the waters are shallow, warm and calm. This is the ideal start for a boat ride, yacht cruise or fishing adventure.
• Golden Fish Beach is located at Zlatna Ribka, near Sozopol. It is actually a camping site mostly frequented by surfers. The beach has special fees for campers, renting of tents and parking fees. It features a few restaurants, restrooms and showers. To summarize this beach is for young students and camp lovers.
• Smokini Beach, near Sozopol is another camping site, located 5 km south of Sozopol Sea resort. This beach allows nudism, so it is perfect for individuals and families that like this type of naturist beaches.
• Shkorpilovtsi Beach is the longest and widest beach strip in Bulgaria. It is located 42 km south of Varna and north of Byala. It is an example of an ecologically clean beach with wild and virgin beaches.
• Sinemorets, located on Bulgaria’s southern coast is an amazing resort village. The sands are white and the waters warm and clear. Mouth Beach on the north is the open creek where the Veleka River flows into the sea. Waters are deep as compared to others in the area, so it is not recommended for children.
• Atliman Beach is located to the north of Kiten Sea resort. Kiten is one of the most attractive sites on the southern Black sea coast, where Strandja Mountain meets the crystal clear waters of the sea. The white sands, calm and warm waters are the perfect scenario for a great holiday on the Black Sea.
Enjoy the Bulgarian Beaches like the Europeans have been doing for centuries.